Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Del.icio.us----Yummy -Yummy


Oh well, another avenue to socialize. For a moment I thought I would be getting into foods, recipes, and flavors and all that good stuff, only to discover this delicious thing is another social bookmarking site. I am sure I could share my favorite websites, with my favorite recipes, vacation spots, and restaurants in a number of other ways but hey, delicious is simply delicious. Yes I am stuck on the taste thing. Where I am from delicious conjures up tasty, appetizing, mouth-watering, scrumptious,yummy and much more.

One advantage of this tool in settings such as schools, libraries or any other organization is that it could prove very helpful for research purposes. It's a nifty way to keep track of all your online sources. And the big plus for all these social sites is that they are accessible from anywhere. Thanks Richard. Didn't I learn that recently? Glad I attended your last drop-in session.

No comments: